Cradlerock Children’s Center (CCC) is a non-profit accredited center located in Columbia, Maryland. The center was established in 2005 and enjoys a positive reputation of excellence in Howard County. The philosophy of the center is to provide an environment dedicated to ensuring that the developmental needs of young children are met and that their health and safety are protected in areas of emotional, social, physical, and intellectual development. Every effort is made to identify and fulfill the individual needs of each child. We offer above average salaries with additional benefits, so if you are enjoy working with children and have the following qualifications , please apply!
- have completed the 90 Hour Child Care Class in preschool or infant/toddler programs and have one year of experience working in a licensed child care center or have a AA in Early Childhood Education
- possess knowledge of the stages of development in young children
- be able to write and implement lesson plans
- Experience in portfolios, ASQ assessments, and conducting parent conferences
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Using the learning centers to help enforce the educational experience in the classroom
- patient, nurturing, and flexible
- have strong communication skills to work with supervisors, parents, and center staff
We are currently HIRING Senior Staff full time and part time.
We are also looking for a Part time Management Team Member, if interest please email me with your resume.
Please fill out the application and email it to email@example.com