Cradlerock Children’s Center (CCC) is a non-profit accredited center located in Columbia, Maryland. CCC has maintained a positive reputation for excellence in Howard County since 2005. We are dedicated to ensuring that the children in our care are healthy and safe emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually.
We value our staff and offer above average salaries with additional benefits. If you enjoy working with children and meet the following qualifications, please submit your resume.
- complete 90 Hour Child Care Class in preschool or infant/toddler programs and have one year of experience working in a licensed child care center or have an AA in Early Childhood Education
- possess knowledge of the stages of development in young children
- be able to create and implement lesson plans
- have experience in portfolios, ASQ assessments, and conducting parent conferences
- have strong classroom management techniques
- be able to use the Learning Centers to help enforce the educational experience in the classroom
- Patient, nurturing, and flexible
- Strong communication skills to work with supervisors, parents, and center staff
We are currently looking for applicants to fill the following positions:
- Instructional Coach
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Teacher’s Aide
Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org