Cradlerock Children’s Center (CCC) is a non-profit accredited center located in Columbia, Maryland. The center was established in 2005 and enjoys a positive reputation for excellence in Howard County. The philosophy of the center is to provide an environment dedicated to ensuring that the developmental needs of young children are met and that their health and safety are protected in areas of emotional, social, physical, and intellectual development. Every effort is made to identify and fulfill the individual needs of each child. We offer above average salaries with additional benefits, so if you enjoy working with children and have the following qualifications, please apply!
- complete 90 Hour Child Care Class in preschool or infant/toddler programs and have one year of experience working in a licensed child care center or have an AA in Early Childhood Education
- possess knowledge of the stages of development in young children
- be able to create and implement lesson plans
- have experience in portfolios, ASQ assessments, and conducting parent conferences
- have strong classroom management techniques
- be able to use the Learning Centers to help enforce the educational experience in the classroom
- Patient, nurturing, and flexible
- Strong communication skills to work with supervisors, parents, and center staff
We are currently HIRING Senior Staff full time and part time.
We are also looking for a Full Time Management Team Member, if interested please email me with your resume.
Please fill out the application and email it to email@example.com